Sunday, August 12, 2007

Emails and Location update

Sent out emails to the crew to remind them about next week and to let them know about a meeting on Saturday.

I also sent out several emails to (6) prospective grips, I will let you know as soon as hear back from any of them. I also emailed Kyle to see if he has any interest in the remaining positions.

As of this moment, we will not be able to use Corey's room as David's Room location.
Therefore, we need to find another working location ASAP.

Bradley, I was curious as to whether a room in your house would work or not. Just a thought, but I'm sure you've already been over it.

I called Rochelle about this and left her a message, I believe I remember her saying that she has a few ideas in case this happened. We will get a replacement location locked by the end of the week.

Tomorrow, I will be:

discussing back-up locations with Rochelle
getting the ER equipment in order
getting prices from Fotokem
tracking down the glidecam
responding to any reply emails
preparing for Tuesday's meeting (scheduling, transportation, meals, etc.)

I'm excited to get all of these things done tomorrow, but for now...

I sleep.

No comments: