Saturday, August 11, 2007

Update, Jobs for the morrow

Sorry I haven't been too active these past couple of days, work along with getting ready for the return trip has sucked up a great deal of my time.

How did scouting go? I hope that everything went well in spite of there being no producer. I'm looking forward to hearing the news

I called Fotokem on Friday, but I didn't call early enough, so I will call back tomorrow.

Just sent Bradley the crewlist so that he can fill in his camera crew. Once I have their information, I will be emailing the crew tomorrow to remind them about next Monday/Tuesday and the remaining production days.

Bradley, if I could get the list of equipment needed for next Monday/Tuesday, that would be fantastic. I need to email Dr. Fisher so that we can arrange the pick-up.

So, my current to-do list for the morrow:

Talk with Fotokem
Confirm with Corey about location
Get camera crew names and send out emails
Get equipment list and email Dr. Fisher
Talk Rochelle about design progress

Brilliant.

No comments: